Flow System Requirements for OrganizersLast Updated: August 26, 2019
The following are the minimum system requirements for using the Flow Webinar Platform.
These requirements are updated regularly, so please bookmark this page to have access to the latest updates.
- Desktop or Laptop Computer
- Recent (2015 or later) Intel or AMD processor-based system
- Windows 10 or later
While Flow will work in browsers using Windows 7 and 8, Windows 10 will provide the most optimal experience.
- macOS 10.7 or later
- Linux distribution that runs modern browsers (centos6, Ubuntu, etc...)
- Modern Web Browser
We will be expanding this list to include other modern web browsers shortly after launch.
Internet Explorer will not be supported
- Broadband Internet Connection
- At least 5 Mbps Upload and Download required for optimal experience
- Wired Connections are preferred for stability
Please use our Connection Tester to find out if your internet connection meets our standards. Click the link to the right. https://diag.flowapp.com/speedtest/
- Microphone/Headset/Webcam (Presenters and Organizers only)
- Wired USB microphones or headsets are preferred
- Earbuds or wireless headsets are not recommended
- USB Webcam
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your system compatibility, please contact our support by using the widget at the bottom right of this page.