You can create additional user accounts that can access your account for a variety of reasons:
- Multiple admins to help create and manage webinars
- Billing contacts
- Additional webinar presenters
To create a new user account, click your Profile Icon at the top right of the Dashboard page, and click the Admins item:
Here, you can view any existing accounts, or you can create a new one by clicking the + icon:
When creating a user, you will first have to enter their email address:
Afterward, you can enter the user's personal info:
When complete, click the Add button to invite them to your account. The person will receive an invitation email and a confirmation link so they can set their password:
Once created you can set the user's access level, as described below.
You can set any user to have varying levels of access to the account, including:
- Event Creation: Allows the user to create, manage and execute webinar events
- User Management: Allows the user to create and manage other user accounts
- Billing: Allows the user to access billing information for the account
You can also edit any user's information by clicking the Edit link on the User Card.
To delete any Admin User, click the X at the top right of their User Card and confirming the deletion: