As an attendee, you may need to access a recorded session of a webinar due to various reasons. For instance, you may have missed the webinar and willing to view it. With Flow, this is easy and simple.
Accessing a Recording as an Event Registrant
- To access a recording of a webinar you have already registered for, you can simply use the login link you received via email and sign in to view the recording.
In addition, even if you have not registered previously, you can access it on-demand. However, the organizer must have enabled the on-demand view first. This is something you may need to discuss with your organizer.
The on-demand feature enables sharing the recording of a webinar with users who have not registered for the specific webinar.
- You have to obtain the registration link from your organizer to view or download the MP4 file of the recording.
- Register from the link provided by your organizer.
- An access link and verification code to the replay will be sent to your email.
- Open the access link and enter the verification code to access the on-demand recording.
Viewing a Recording
The following is a screenshot of the attendee view. You can use all the highlighted options while viewing the recording.