The Screen Sharing content block is used to present your desktop view from one of your monitors, or a specific application window, to your audience.
Adding a Screen Sharing Block to the Storyboard
To add a Screen Sharing Content Block to your Storyboard, click the "+" Card in the Storyboard, select the Screen Sharing item, then click Next.
Assigning a Presenter to Screen Share
From here, you will select the Presenter who will be sharing their screen with the audience:
On the final screen, you can set a time to display at the bottom of the screen to show the Organizers and Presenters.
When complete, click the Add to Storyboard button to return to the main Storyboard screen:
Using Screen Sharing
- Before you start the Screen Sharing Content block, you must first activate the Screen Sharing Engine via the controls at the lower-left corner of the screen.
- After choosing your content, click the Share button to return to your Storyboard.
- When you start the Screen Sharing Content Block, either during Prep Mode or a Live Webinar, the shared content (application or monitor) will not show in the content area for you. Instead, you will see the message "Your Screen Is Now Being Shared." You can verify that your screen is being shared by,
- Checking for this message at the bottom of your monitor being shared
- Checking the display at the lower-left corner of the screen
Stopping the Screen Sharing
To stop sharing your screen, either click the Stop sharing button in the message window at the bottom of your screen or click the Screen Sharing icon at the lower-left corner.