Viewing Webinars in Flow as an Attendee
All you need to view webinars hosted on Flow are the following:
- A computer or laptop running Windows or macOS
- A modern web browser
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- A broadband internet connection(5 Mbps or faster)
- You can test your internet speed HERE.
- Speakers or headphones for listening to live audio
That's it! You don't need to download plugins or other software to view Flow webinars.
Your Event Access Link
The only other thing you'll need is your Webinar Access Link and Passcode, found in your Registration Confirmation Email.
You can learn more about that HERE.
Click your webinar access link and enter your access code, and you'll be in!
When viewing a webinar using Flow, you may experience the following problems:
- Distorted or Choppy audio
- Frozen Screen (especially when the presenter is sharing their screen)
- Frequent messages saying to "Click OK to resume the webinar"
- Other problems viewing Videos or Shared Screens
More than likely, these problems are caused by a momentary internet connection disruption. Since Flow webinars are live and happen in real-time, we do not use a lot of what's called "buffering", used by other media services like YouTube and Netflix. Therefore, even a small internet connection disruption can cause these problems.
Fortunately, all it takes to resolve most of these issues is the following procedure:
- Try reloading the web browser window. This will resolve most webinar viewing problems
- Try switching web browsers
- Check your Internet Connection:
- You need AT LEAST 5Mpbs Download speed to view Flow webinars with consistency
- Usually, wired connections are better than wireless ones, due to less interference
- You can visit our Connection Tester HERE
If you consistently have problems viewing webinars using Flow, it's possible your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or IT Department (for corporate users) has blocked or limited traffic on internet ports used by Flow. Please refer to this article and let your ISP or IT Department know to open the necessary ports for you.