No Internet Connection
Please check the following troubleshooting steps if are having internet connection issues:
- You will see the error message below if you are getting internet connection issues:
- Please check your internet connection: If you have an unstable connection, either through wireless or even wired connections, the experience may be degraded. Please make sure that your connection is stable, above all else, as a more stable connection will ensure proper data transmission and a better experience.
- Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP): Please check if there are any outages in the area or any other reasons why you do not have internet.
- Check your Anti Virus Software/Firewall Security Settings: Sometimes, your anti-virus software or firewall may be set to be very stringent regarding access to the network.
- Run our network diagnostic tool available here to find out more.
Please take note of the following:
- DSL connections
- Cable Connections
- Fiber Connections
- Dial-up under any mode
- Satellite Internet: High network latency makes this service unusable for live applications, and performance can degrade due to weather conditions.
- A poor or weak wireless internet (Wi-Fi) signal may be inconsistent and cause poor performance.