The attention of the attendees is an important part of a live webinar. If they don't keep their attention, the outcome of the webinar may not be productive. This is critical if the webinar is on a certain education topic, awarding credits at the end of the webinar.
The attendance monitoring tool is very useful to monitor attendee activities and obtain a report on how attentive the attendees were in addition to the default Attentive Time score in the report.
Using Attendance Monitoring
Enabling attendance monitoring requires just one click! Here's how to enable it.
- When creating/editing an event, in the Settings section, expand Advanced Options
- Enable Attendance Monitoring - use the toggle button to enable it
- Popup Message: You can customize the popup message. Otherwise, the attendees will see the default message shown here
- Popup Interval: You can select a popup interval. It simply means the randomness and the gap between 2 popups. If you select 1 - 3 minutes, for instance, your attendees see a popup during this period. There won't be 2 popups within this period. Once the popup is displayed, it counts again from 1 - 3 and pops up another. All attendees see a popup at the same time.
- This is how a popup appears in an attendee standpoint
You obviously need to find the report to see the outcome. Here's how to find the report.