Following-up with your event registrants is now easier than ever using Flow's integrated Follow-Up page!
Sending Follow-Up Emails
To access the Follow-Up page for any event:
- Go to the Past Events tab of your Dashboard and find the event you wish to send emails for.
- On that event's card, click the "..." button at the top right of the card, then click the Follow-Up menu item:
On the next page, you can edit and send your follow-up messages, and even send a test message to a specific address to check formatting and language ahead of time:
- Add your desired text to the Subject and Body text fields:
- The body of the email can be formatted using the HTML Text editor above the text box.
- Once you are done adding your text, you can choose to include a link to any Slides you set as downloadable during your event.
- You can also specify an email address and send a test email to verify proper text and design before sending actual the follow-up message.
- Once you are satisfied that the email looks the way you link, click the Send follow-Up button.
Here are some things to remember about Follow-Ups:
- Once you send a follow-up message once and return to this page, you will see a message saying you have already sent follow-ups for this event. You can always send out additional follow-up messages if you so choose.
- The emails will go to everyone who registered for the event, not just those who attended.
- Emails are meant to go out instantly, but for larger events of 100 registrants or more, there may be a slight delay for some recipients.
- Make sure your audience has allowed emails from @flowapp.com addresses through their spam filters, email filters and/or network firewalls.