To learn everything about the meeting mode, click here. A summary of options are available here.
Meeting Mode Features
Flow is a webinar platform but you can host meetings with up to 20 webcams. It's just a matter of configuring an event as a meeting. More information is available at the aforementioned link. Let's look at the exciting feature you are going to get.
- Gallery View and Presenter View: In gallery view, you get a grid of all hosts/attendees while in presenter view spotlights one presenter in the middle (the main speaker)
- Dual pinning options to pin the main speaker. Click here to learn how to
- Automatic switching to screen sharing: If a host/presenter shares the screen and get pinned the view automatically changes from gallery view to presenter view and in the middle, you get the screen sharing footage
- Full-screen mode for screen sharing: More on this here
- Hand raise feature to request the podium/ask questions with notification feature in the participant panel (a Red dot)
- File upload capabilities
- Chat transcript download capabilities
- User removal options (kick)
- Ability to capture only the statistics: A report will be generated with limited information
- Ability to record the meeting
- Storyboard availability (fully functional)