In some cases, you may need to edit a host or a presenter after you added him/her/them to an event. This guide walks you through how you can edit a host/presenter.
You must not remove a host/presenter if the host/presenter is assigned to an autoflow that is already created! In this case, you should not follow this method unless you want to re-create the autoflow.
- Start creating a new event (just fill in bogus details)
- Go to the 2nd section next where you add a presenter
- Click the + button, search the presenter, and click the (...) to edit
- Save presenter's details by clicking the Update button
- Click cancel twice (you don't need to create this event)