There are many ways to make your webinar session more engaging and one way of doing so is by using your webcam.
A webcam is a device that connects your computer which allows you to broadcast images or a live video from your screen across a network for your attendee’s screen.
As an organizer/presenter you have to know how to activate your webcam. The following steps walk you through the process of activating a webcam. You can enable the webcam in two ways and it is a one-time process.
- Find the webcam button at the bottom left of the Flow webinar room.
- Click the webcam button to activate it.
- As soon as you click, you will see the following configuration popup.
- Make sure that the proper webcam is available in the list and is selected. If there is only one webcam connected, it will be selected by default
- Select the appropriate webcam and microphone devices and click Start.
- You have to click the gear icon on the upper right-hand corner in the Flow webinar room.
- Make sure that the proper camera is available from the list and is selected.
- Select the appropriate webcam and microphone.
- Close the setting section.
Testing your Webcam
Click the camera icon on the lower-left corner of your Flow webinar room to activate the camera.
When you activate your webcam, the button appears like the following. Also, note the personal preview.